Wendy Thorpe is the lucky winner of a £50 Amazon voucher in our Library self-guided tour & quiz prize draw. Here she is being congratulated on her win by the Director of Library Services, Robert Atkinson.
The self-guided tour is still available to pick up at the Library Issue Desk or Help Desk, but the prize draw quiz is now closed.
The answers to the quiz questions are below - correct answers in bold:
1. What time does the library close at night during term time?
8pm 10.30pm 11.45pm The Library doesn't close
2. How many floors does the Library have?
2 5 50 200
3. What do you need to be able to go through the entry turnstile?
Birkbeck ID card Oyster card Credit card Birthday card
4. Where in the Library would you go for help?
Photocopier Toilets Reading Room Help Desk
5. How much is one sheet of black and white A4 printing?
5p 25p £5 £500
6. Can you renew books online?
No Yes Yes, but only if no-one else has requested them
7. Where can you go to make or take a phone call?
The silent area The help desk The phone zone The seminar room
8. How can you ask a question about the Library without coming in?
With a loudhailer By email, web form, phone or chat You can't By carrier pigeon
9. What do you need to log on to the Library PCs?
Your name and address Your Library barcode number Your bank account details Your ITS username and password
10. What piece of information do you need to get from the library catalogue in order to find a book on the shelves?
The colour of the cover The name of the author The shelfmark The ISBN