The Summer Term is here and so are the exams. That means that the Library will be very busy, you will be busy and everyone around you will be busy. Let's all ensure that the Library remains a clean and pleasant study environment for everyone. Study space will be at a premium, so please do think of others.
- Bring in bottled water with you but all other drinks and any food should be consumed outside the Library.
- Switch mobile phones to silent before coming into the Library and use our Phone Zone on Level 1 (near the photocopiers) before making or taking your call.
- Use your study space for as long as you wish to continue with your studies or coursework - for advice on effective study habits, visit our Study Skills webpage.
- Feel free to take a break when you need to but if you'll be gone longer than half an hour, please vacate the space so that someone else can use it - for real-time information on the study spaces we currently have available, visit our dedicated page.
- Play safe by always keeping your possessions under supervision and not leaving them unattended, even for a short while.
Good Luck with your exams!