Web Of Knowledge upgrade - Sunday 28 July
Web of Knowledge and ResearcherID maintenance/upgrade will begin on Sunday July 28 2013 at 1500 BST, ending by Monday July 29 2013 at 0300 BST.
Web of Knowledge and ResearcherID may not be available intermittently during the above times. Thomson Reuters would like to apologise for any interruption this may cause.
A summary of the changes is below:
Did You Mean
• Did You Mean spelling corrections are suggested for terms searched in the topic and title fields of all products.
• When searching by publication name, you will see an alphabetical list of suggested publication names to complete your search.
Portuguese and Spanish Interfaces
• Researchers who speak Brazilian Portuguese or Latin American Spanish can now access Web of Knowledge in their local language.
Streamlined Sign In / Registration
• Sign In and Registration processes have been moved into overlays – so you don’t have to leave your current page or search to use your Web of Knowledge ID and personalization features.
Quick Output of Records
• Output options have been consolidated into one easy to use menu for quick access. Completing the output is done through an overlay, guiding you through the process without disrupting your work flow.
• EndNote online accounts now have 2 GB of storage space for your PDF attachments.
• ORCID now has an import wizard for ResearcherID – giving you expanded methods of exchanging publication data between your ResearcherID and ORCID accounts.