· Levels 1 to 4 - Torrington Square side. There are spaces in front of the windows on each floor and also extra tables on levels 3 and 4. It’s usually less busy on the higher floors.
· The area around the corner from the photocopiers.
· The Reading Room. At the far end of Level 1, this room also has a mezzanine floor – the stairs are through a door in the corner. No laptops are allowed in this area.
· If you don’t need a desk, try our free-standing chairs with book/tablet rests that are dotted around the Library.
Spaces with PCs:
· Level 1 – Malet Street side. In front of the windows and a cluster at the end.
· Level 1 – Seminar Room. Opposite the photocopiers – open for students when not booked for teaching (timetable on door).
· Level 1 – Room 109. This will be accessible from the Library from Tuesday 7th May to Sunday 16th June.
There are also computer rooms outside the Library on the 4th and 5th floors of the main building.